I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Feeling nostalgic...

Been watching the TVB series 东方之珠 in Cantonese and Mandarin over the past month... :p

A friend recommended it when it was on SCV and I caught parts of it on and off... So, when it ended its run at SCV and I realised the DVD is too expensive, I turned to Tudou again... :p

Love the songs in the series... Made me feel so nostalgic... And because of that, I had been singing these oldies in front of the BW guys... And during the recent 2 karaoke sessions, I bombarded their dears with the oldies... QT had a nostalgic moment, though he couldn't understand what I was singing but everyone else was begging me to stop... LOL! Not that I dun have a good singing voice... :p SS said I can sing pretty well... Its just that the songs are... well, like they say, very 黄金年华 (a variety show for old folks by Mediacorp TV. Somehow Mediacorp TV did not even list it as a variety programme in its website! :p)... :p And they refuse to identify with the songs and pretend they never heard of them before... Hahaha!

AB is helping me burn the show so I can watch it yet again and recommend it to my parents for their 黄金年华 time... :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely series with Liza Wang. She is still wonderful after all these years. Watch it in Cantonese. The Mandarin translation is awful.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home