I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Pfft...

No... Not farting silently...

Just my balloon de-gassing...

Sianz...

Been stressed out by work... Got headache from work and left office last week... Then last night can't sleep... And this morning got headache again...

Boss ranted at me again... I am getting the hint that he tot my work 'attitude' is not very good... taking MC etc... But then again, he is the type that takes 0 or 1 day MC per year and come back office to work when he is on leave on weekends... So... Every one is a slacker to him...

But I really felt it this time... I really felt that I dun really belong here... Too many people seeing me as a pseudo-enemy to their climb up the corporate ladder... And I am not even THAT good... *duh*

Anyway... No mood leh...

Started a couple of topics to post but cannot finish either... Haiz...

Sorry for seeing this ranting... :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home