I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Happening happening meh?

Gosh... The Happening is so un-happening... Even the now-not-so-cute-but-still definitely-fuckable Mark Wahlberg cannot save the show... Ya, ya... I know... The trailers are good... But... urrgh!...

And I thought I had seen the worst movie of the year when I had seen 'Dance of The Dragon'... Ok, ok... The Happening is slightly better... Even the nipples of Jang and Lee cannot save 'Dance'... :p

Anywayz... I am now thinking I might never want to see another movie by M. Night Shyamalan... It had been a downslope ride since 'The Sixth Sense'... The only good thing about this movie is the scary scenes of people trying to kill themselves... I tell you... They are not stingy with those shots... Not for the faint hearted... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home