I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Fuck Buddies - Special and final installment

Heh heh heh… I decided to add this new installment to update the periodic table that I had created… I wanna talk about C and Br. :p

I left out C in the series…:p C is a old gentleman I met in a local spa. He is rather old (but not ancient kind of old…)… I think C will probably be the oldest guy I had ever had sex with! :p But in the dim lights of the spa, he looked ok…His body was in a good shape and he likes sex… I guess that's very important…:p What made C more attractive than he is, later, to me, is what he works as… :p Let's just say he fulfilled one of my fantasies when I fucked him…Hahaha…But I still had yet to make him go all the way to fulfill my fantasy… :p C is also the first guy I had fucked on the SM swing contraption... It was kinda kinky but it was fun… Hahaha… And C also enjoyed it… :p C was also a very romantic kind of guy… We spent lots of time kissing, hugging and 'tugging' at the big heated pool at the spa… I know… everyone can see us... but I guess that is no big deal for me… :p But I had contacted C less and less as my work gets more busy… Also, I dun wanna let C think I am after his money or something… You see, when we go out to eat etc, C will offer to pay for everything... And though I enjoyed it, I do feel bad about it… But I certainly would like to be fucking C often… :p Maybe I should call him often now… :p

Br… Ah… :p :p Met Br at a carpark. He was with a friend and was initially interested in someone else as I saw Br went forward and talk to that guy… But after that guy rejected Br, Br spotted me and came and asked me if I want a 3some with him and his friend… I can’t see his friend well but Br attracted me. He is rather cute and quite my type and so I agreed. We went to a secluded corner and it was then that I noticed Br’s friend was someone I met at 17 before and though we did something there before, I doubt this guy was really interested in me… So, it was just Br and me kissing and Br started sucking me when he noticed the friend was walking away from us… He stopped and said that perhaps his friend was not really into it and maybe we can meet up another time instead… So we exchanged numbers and I saw Br and his friend walked off to get another 3some partner.

Well, as luck might have it, I was quite unlucky that night and couldn’t get anyone… and was about to leave when I spotted a car just entering the carpark. I decided to give it one last try and approached the car. It turned out to be Br!! :p We kissed and was thinking of just making out then and there but there were some distractions and we decided to change to another carpark. But it was worse as we discovered a guy crawling to the car to try to voyeur at us… It was then that Br suggested going back to his place and we finally get a comfortable place to make out… :p Turned out Br and me matched quite well sexually and I totally dig Br’s body… :p We took about 2 hours to finish the business… Kekeke…

Met up Br again and we fucked again… This time, I ended up shooting my cum all over his chest and neck in the shower… It was totally hot as I had thought Br would want to be fucked again after a shower instead of asking me to cum on him in the shower… :p I was so tempted to shoot on his face instead… Kekeke… Maybe another time… Hahaha!

Other updates:

E called me! Hahaha… That was quite an achievement…. After posting on E, I decided to see if E’s number had been changed and though he did not pick up my call then, he called back soon after… And there was once he invited me to fuck him again! But it was too bad I had just cummed RIGHT before he called and I had to cancel his invite…

L invited me to his place again… Hahaha… Seems like my cock might be getting lucky recently… :P

Ok lah, there you go, guys… The final episode of the new periodic table… :p Elements J, N, G, Jm, Gw, E, T, Rt, A, Ry, W, L, C and Br… :p

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your fuck buddies series makes me wanna get fucked by you...do you take skinny boys? lol

3:37 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Kekeke... Yes, just not too skinny... Prefer some meat to feel, though... ;)

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i better work on building my ass muscles ...hahah

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i would like to meet C, after reading your story. just for casual sex, no strings attached.

San

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home