I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fuck Buddies - Part 5

Apologies for the late posting of part 5… Been busy with work and then got a little lazy as the peak came down… :p And then I took some time to let this blog mourn the victims of the Sichuan earthquake...

Anyway… Part 5… Ok… Maybe I should keep this short eh? Since this part is supposed to be the guys I could have as my FB but I did not pursue the idea… :p Here goes…

T… Hmm… T was someone I met really long ago… In fact, it had been so long I cannot recall how we met liao… It is likely we met at a spa… since it is the most common place I will meet guys anyway… :p What I can remember quite clearly is that T is a nice guy, albeit a little on the short side… But he was very accommodating and is genuinely interested in me. He was trying to tell me things, teach me thing… to make me more ‘human’… He even went to the extent of giving me massages to get me to bed… But frankly, his massage skills are not fantastic and I remember there was once my shoulders hurt more after his amateurish massage… :p T seem to love to get a cheap local hotel and just stay overnight whenever he is on leave… Just to relax and enjoy life… Hmm… Come to think of it, I seem to know a couple of single gay guys who enjoyed this kind of self pampering treatments too… how I envy them… Anyway… Back to T… Frankly, I cannot remember much of him now… I remembered clearly he was into sucking me and was even contemplating to have me fuck him… His dick is not very big… I think if we had not stopped communications suddenly (I think I stopped because he seemed to start to be a little sticky), I might have gone the way of having him fuck me some time… :p

Rt… Let me see… Rt is a guy I met at a spa… He was not outstanding, body wise, but he was accommodating in sex… And he was willing to have fun and experiment etc… He likes to blow and dun mind me fucking him… Also, he will initiate 3some when I was there and he has a friend… I remembered a night when he tried to have a friend of his to take our 2 cocks together in his ass… Unfortunately, it was not a successful mission… Hahaha… Up till now, I had not had the opportunity to try entering an asshole with another at the same time… I heard the feeling is as shiok for the 2 tops as the bottom… :p So, any one wanna let me try? :p

Ok, ok… back to Rt…Like I had mentioned, I knew Rt at the spa and I had not seen him outside of it… our sex occurred inside that spa and unfortunately, that is where the sex stayed also… I will almost always find him there whenever I go to that spa. Until there was once I asked if he will be there and he told me that he had stopped going to that spa and had changed his hangout venue, which is a spa I seldom frequent now… And so, I stopped communication with him and had not had anything with him for a long time liao… If not… Oh well…

Mmm… Since this installment seems so short, maybe I should talk about A… I met A through a friend. This friend was telling me about a married guy who decided to come out of the closet and embrace his homosexual side. He was arranging a session with A and he decided to pass me A’s contact as well… So, after some chatting, A and I met one evening…

A was a nice guy. Very into sex and very willing to try almost everything. That night we met, he ended up blowing me and that made me very horny to want to fuck him… and add to that his willingness to go all the way with me, we went at a heavy vehicle carpark... However, as he was really too tight, it was very difficult to enter him and he moaned very loudly whenever I tried to push my cock in... :p We also do not have lube with us to facilitate the entry… The memorable thing about this session is that there was a truck driver who was actually walking to his trunk when A was moaning and we didn't know anything till we hear the engine started... :p I hid A behind my car and pretended to be talking on the hp when the driver drove his truck past my car… The driver actually stopped and tried to look at me when he drove off!

Eventually A sucked me off as he was really just too tight for entry liao... I encouraged him to get his hole loosened before we fuck again and we kept in contact constantly… Unfortunately, I was busy with work and have no time for A. Eventually, A met his current partner and now he is a seasoned bottom with a partner who loves sex with him… I am really envious of A and his partner. :p If only I had not been too busy with work…

Ok lah… Shall stop here and continue with part 6 another time…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home