I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Public nudity

How adverse are you to public nudity?

Was playing badminton with the guys and then when we hit the showers, I realised that I was the only one who actually dared to and did, strip completely naked and showered without closing my door in front of the guys... The guys were like a little shocked to see me butt naked and were all shy, some even wear their tees inside the cubicles with door closed... SS is the only other guy who bared (part of) his butt as he changed...

This set me thinking...

When I was young (up to pre-NS age) and uncomfortable with my urges for beo-ing the male specimens around me, I was extremely uncomfortable being even topless amongst my friends... I was also not confident of my body... And since I started swimming lessons in my mid-late teens only, I did not have the habit to go topless, even at home, let alone in public... And I was easily aroused (read this part of my HIStory) then...

But then with NS and age, I got comfortable with my body and I began to think that it is not so much a deal being topless in public... even if my bod was not fantastic like the gym bunnies...

But why is it that there are still a lot of guys not comfortable with the idea of public nudity? Even in the public showers? Is it due to the fact that everyone else in the room is gay and they are afraid of us taking advantage of their nakedness? But what if some of them went spas and are not adverse to nude/skin nites... If the room is gay, I am even less adverse to be naked... If got straight guys, then I can be a little shy... But...

Hmm...

So, will you go naked in front of friends in the shower room?

4 Comments:

Blogger sgboy said...

Needless to say I have no problem with being naked in public in fact I get a kick when I know people are looking regardless gay or straight. I was shy about it when I was younger (early teens) and I long got over it.

In the gym most guys are changing under a towel nothing wrong with it but looked silly.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the other way round, I am more averse in stripping naked in a gym where gay men are aplenty, but have no problem to go bare if surrounded by straight guys.
Hate ham-sap gay men.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

You got something nice to show what.. :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

no problem in front of strangers but a bit problem with friends.. cos with friends, cos most of friends i grew up together with, over the years.. 10 15 years .. but with frens known recently that kind, then no problem also..

:)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home