I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, February 09, 2009

NS - The final final installment

Woot!

Finally, with February, I am now officially no longer be liable to be re-called back for active army training le... :p MR liao!... Yay... :p

Hahaha... :p

And so, this is quite certainly the last ever installment of the NS series... Where I will talk about what happened in my last reservist in camp... :)

So, long were the days when I was caught to to go through an initiation with me being stripped naked, tied up, smeared with kiwi and have a string tied to my cock in an attempt to jerk me off...

Oh... I DID heard of a real case where the men DID get some guy hard when they tied him up and a guy volunteered to jerk him till he cummed with a meal (plastic) bag over his hand... LOL! It must be quite a sight and something unforgettable for the guy who was jerked off and the guy who masturbated him! :p

Anyway, back to my story...

I was kinda looking forward to this in camp as somehow, I had gotten a little comfortable with the people in the unit, even though they still dun treat me as close as with amongst themselves...

These people are at least friendlier than those in an earlier unit I was attached to... Hey, some of these guys even had stripped to their underwear and wearing their SBO walking around the camp's parade square in the middle of the night after a drinking session! :p One officer even stripped naked in the middle of the parade square in his drunken stage! Kekeke... Ok, maybe this does not really highlight their friendliness... But you get my point...

Then I also get to see some familiar and cute faces, like the cute medic I mentioned earlier who spent a night with me in a training shed on the Southern Islands during one of the exercises with the previous unit. I managed to see his butt when he was changing out of his pants then... :p I wish I have the courage to sms him and ask if he is straight or gay... Kekeke...

But of course, there are some cuties in this unit itself also lah... I had been noticing 2 guys from my company for a few years... It feels almost like a crush... :p

One is a rifle man, wears glasses and looks very studious and serious. He always have this serious look on his face and I seldom see him mixing around with the other men... He will always be wearing this light blue satin-clothed shorts in the bunk and I certainly did feel his shorts when he was out field (I don't have to go out field). Kekeke... I dun remember smelling them, though... So, I am NOT so err... kinky... Hahaha...

But I think he noticed that I was always looking at him... Whenever he walked past my bed when he was on his way to the toilet, he will surely look my way... Just that I dun have the guts to follow and pretend to pee next to him...

In fact, I did manage to see him once, at the urinal... When I was really peeing and he was there also... So, I managed to take in a quick glance at his fat cock head, which I think is cut... :p But he quickly finished up and moved away...

I really think he thinks I am gay and after him and is afraid of me... :p

The second guy is a section commander who has this always-pain-in-his-ass look... Which, by right, should have made him not cute... but somehow, I find him pretty attractive... And to make things worse, he has a nice bod... Like a dragon boater... And I think he IS a dragon boater... He was sun burnt ala singlet/life jacket style when he was in camp last year... But he was really cold towards me and I seldom have an opportunity to go talk to him... Which somehow made me really wonder if he is really gay...

I always have this feeling gay men tend to be slightly aggressive or cold towards potential gay men or men they liked in the public... Anyway, what caught my attention was not his attitude or his hot bod, a little lah, but not really... but it was his underwear.

Yup, his underwear.

What's so special?

Well... He wore jockstraps in camp. And he washes and suns them like as if everyone wears them in the bunk. For all to see... Which is fine... Except that the jockstrap is just like a crotch pouch... And although sportsmen wear them, it became an erotic item that gay men would associate with... Especially the bottoms, as the jockstrap exposes the anus for all to see (and feel, poke etc.). You get the point... :p

So... Uhh... Dunno lah... So what if he is gay... As if I get to do anything with him... :p

There are other cute guys lah... 1 even got so cute, it is impossible that he is straight... But he is and he just had a new baby... And to make my imagination work harder, he actually works as a pet groomer... How straight can that be! :p But he is straight, alright...

Then got one gym bod guy whose always seem to be touching his fellow men and one cute stocky one who walked like he's sashaying around... Both like to bear their tops in the bunk...

But, but, but... they are straight...

BUT... There's this ah beng guy whom I always thought is straight who turned out to be *gasp* gay!!

I bumped into him once at TMC during one of their skin nites... I pretended not seeing him and quickly went into the dark maze, hoping he had not seen me... But alas, he had seen me... And so, during the last few days of the in camp, he sat on my bed one night and talked to me... He told me he is a chaser and he likes me...

*Gasp*

KNN...

Hahaha... It means I am big enough for chasers to like me... He even told me that he saw another section commander, whom I had suspected was gay (actually, I also heard other guys talking amongst themselves that he should be gay when he was not around, tsk tsk tsk... straight men can also gossip eh...), in one of the gay spas some time back and that guy had to run off and disappeared... He asked for my number and started sms-ing me to meet him in the showers when everyone else is sleeping so he can blow me.

Initially, I was really scared and did not agree to it but curiosity get the better of me and I agreed to a blowjob. And so, in the middle of the night, in one of the toilet cubicles in the company sleeping quarters, he blew me while I try to enjoy videos of Japanese chubs being fucked on his handphone... :p

The experience was a little scary... As after he left the toilet and I was washing at the basin, some guy walked in and went to the cubicles that was around where we were earlier!

However, the experience did make me horny somehow... The kinky thought of sex in camp really kicks in after the initial shock wears off... And so we arrange for another session... This time, in the showers! :p

I picked a time when everyone else would have finished showering and I chose a shower cubicle that was a little isolated and while I undress and got wet, he walked in the next cubicle and stripped too. Soon, his hands were feeling my legs and I got hard and I squatted to have him help himself to my cock. Then I sat down, pushed my cock over and have him suck and jerk me he lied on the floor.

This went on for some time before he poked his head over and started to blow me. In order to hasten the process cos we were really in the showers for a tad too long, I took over my cock and jerked off till I cum on his face.

He then slid back to his cubicle, sat down, slid his lower body over and jerked his hard cock off till he shoots in my cubicle... I have to wash off his cum and make sure all of it went down the chute and not left somewhere where the next user might think it is my cum! :p And all this went on while there are still some guys showering around us!

After the fantasy of sex in camp is fulfilled, I told him we should stop all activities as they are really risky. Actually, I am not really into him... :p

He tried to get me to meet him outside and go to TMC with him when we have nights off... but... nah... :p

Anyway... I might be calling him... Just for another round... Maybe can think of some kinky place... Hahaha... Suggestions? :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home