I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3somes, 4somes and orgies...

How many of you like and enjoy sex beyond just the 2 of you? :p

I certainly do...

I enjoy group sex, be it orgies, 4somes and 3somes, sometimes even more than 1-on-1 sex... :p

In fact, I think it is kinda addictive... :p But it had been some time I had such group sex activities...

Until quite recently, that is... :p

As mentioned in the previous post, I had some activities with 2 couples... But I also wanna have group fun with non-coupled guys... :p

But sometimes, the best 3some or group fun was 'accidental'... :p So, one fine day, I arranged to meet a friend, JC, whom I had not had fun with for some time to meet up for some oral fun and he suggested that maybe I can get someone else to join in the session, for a 3some... Since I had not had been having 3somes for some time, cos the last 3some was with the couple A and his bf),I started messaging frantically for a few people I know who would like to try 3some... And after some sms-es flying around, L agreed to meet me and JC. *phew* :p Since I had not met L for some time le and L has always has a very yummy bod, I was quite glad he can join...

As L had an appointment before the session, he was late and me and JC started the session first... We were kissing and 69-ing and chit-chatting and watching tv while waiting for L to appear...

We were working hard and enjoying ourselves when the doorbell rang... I opened the door naked and with my erection and of course L was a little taken aback... Kekeke... I let him have my towel and jumped into the bed to continue with JC. JC was, of course, eyeing L as he started stripping for the shower... JC was sufficiently impressed when L emerged naked and clean for the event... :p

So, it was a full hour of sucking cocks, kissing and asshole fingering... L really had a good time, slurping up our 2 cocks... I cummed first and showered as I cummed on myself... When I came out of the shower, I saw JC had hugged L and the 2 of them were kissing passionately. What I liked was seeing JC's hard cock standing up against L's smooth butt as they cuddled and kissed... It was a sight to behold... :p

The 2 of them cummed soon, ending the whole session with me and JC licking L's nipples as he cummed...

Well... I had actually wanted to write about my first 3some and my first 4some and orgy experiences... But since my first 3some was with my first ex... I think I will reserve those stories to be used when I finally wanna do my writeups on my relationships... :p

Kinda strange, right?... First group sex experience is with my first ex... Well, I was just friends with him then... And the 2 of us were pretty naughty friends... Kekeke... Actually, those were my happiest days... My 2nd and hottest 3some sex was also with him... :p I will not wanna do anything more than 1-on-1 with my partners... So, we stopped group sex after we officially got attached...

Sometimes, I try to get 3some fun at the spas too... Guess what I really want is to have the day when I can finally be trained as a flex so I can fuck and be fucked at the same time or sucked and fucked at the same time or be skewered (cock in front and at the back)... :p

There are of course other sexual experiences with groups... 4somes and orgies... Think I will keep them for later use... :p

Thanks for reading... :p

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never liked the idea of having a group sex because of the emotions that are involved. It's kind of sticky if it's not handled correctly but i guess it's ok if you're there just to have a group sex for the sake of having it and you wouldn't mind being left out if the other parties are interested in each other and not you *shrugs*. Call me a conservative prick but I'd still stick to my 1-on-1 *winks* I'm not the kind of guy who's into sharing my partner. It's a choice and preference really [:

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're my sex-idol! we want MORE stories and perhaps even some picks of your cock ? ;)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Night Tale said...

u r Superman!! Super-buaya!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks for your comments...

If I have the mood to make the cock model, I will post... :)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home