I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another week had past...

And it was a very busy week... I feel so so so tired out now...

But my boss says I should not had chosen to go for my holiday next week... In his opinion, there might still be things that might pop up that needs my attention...

But if I carried on, I think I might either go crazy or fall sick... almost 6 months of preparation just for the past 7 days and he still think I chose a wrong time to go for a holiday after it was done... After I returned, it will be another round of preparation for another bigger event in less than 6 month's time... So, when is THE good time for a holiday???

So so so so looking forward to the holiday next week!

Then perhaps I can start pumping stories and reviews again... :p

Or maybe I can post movie reviews of the movies I caught the past 2 weeks before I fly off... :p

Anyway... the next few days will be slightly less busy but as I have to clear things before I fly off next week, I might not have the time to post... :\

Thanks for reading...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home