I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho ho ho... Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Singing: 'Stack my Hall with lots of money, la la la la la, la la la la...'

I will be going away for a holiday... Yay...

But damn, I started coughing suddenly... I hope all will be better than I boarded the plane...

I will be away for Christmas and be back on the New Year's Eve, almost to New Year's Day, missing out all the countdown celebrations... But I guess that it all doesn't really matter as long as I enjoyed my holiday...

I need to rest...

Anywayz, I am temporarily discontinuing the shout box... Seems some boh liao guy is stalking my blog and posting unfriendly messages on the shout box... Since I am going away, I thought I might as well discontinue the shout box for the moment...

Ok... Time to go pack my luggage... :p

No hunky Santa or chubby Santa or beary Santa to show... Sorry, guys...

But I certainly wish I can become like this guy after my holiday...

So refreshing, so happy, so innocent and so sexy at the same time... :p



Happy Holidays!!

'Stack my Hall with lots of money, la la la la la, la la la la...'

4 Comments:

Blogger 小草 said...

Merry Christmas to you! So nice that you can go for a trip! Do enjoy. :)

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi...i would like to be ur fren...
andy here...
hp no...
83538195...
pls sms me...

10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aha, ur naked pic is so nice, i want to buaya you, hehehe, love ur blog name, so u can also buaya me. hehehe

11:52 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Unfortunately, the guy is not me... I wish I can be like him! :p

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home