I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time to serve the nation

:p

Though I hate it a lot to have it trigger depression, I have to do it... National duty mah... :p

So, I will be away from the real world for the coming week!...

Haiz...

Oh, btw... I happened to see a commander from my company at a spa some weeks back during the spa's skin nite! And I think he saw me too!... *Yikes!*

I wish he will be discrete and not try to sabo me in camp... My fear is him pretending to seduce me to try to out me...

Haiz...

Have a good week ahead!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

If he tries it, just ensure that his superiors know that he was in a gay spa. Remember, while he saw you there, you saw him there. You are as much of a threat to him as he is to you.

As you didn't actually hit on him in the spa, you're probably OK. Good luck!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Buaya, you will be ok. I also met gay camp mate outside, normally they will not disturb you, in fact, normally we became better friend after knowing each other sex orientation. you might have more fun in camp....lolx .....Alex

2:36 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Yeah..cant wait to hear army sex story installments

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home