I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cold?

Feeling cold recently?

The weather's changing, with the winds in the midst of changing directions... Forecasts say the cool winds will start blowing out of Central Asia after this weekend... Means the North East monsoon will be starting pretty soon...

Kinda look forward to it...

I like the cooler temperatures. I LOVE the rain... :p

But hor... I was caught in a slight drizzle as I was leaving office last week and caught a cold before the long weekend! Hmm!...

Luckily, all's better by Saturday, with the medication... Had 2 mj sessions and even a bbq-steamboat buffet with EZ, LS, SS and TP over the long weekend. It was quite fun... :)

Will be preparing to serve my national duty after this weekend... So sianz... Will be away for more than a week... I hope I can feel better after this weekend... Not been sleeping well... Else, will be feeling very terrible in camp... :/

Sooooooo looking forward to my year end holiday with boy... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

do u like dancing in the rain too?

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home