I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

People you DON'T want to meet in a gay spa... Part 1

Just thought that I should write something in this topic… :p

I had not been as active in going to the spas as when I was younger. When Rairua first opened, I practically will be going once every 1-2 weeks. And on top of that, there were trips to One Seven, Towel Club and Raw. LOL, ya, those were the days.

Ya, initially it is for the sex, I admit. Then later, it was for the relaxation. Especially when I was going to Rairua. I just love that place. There were many nice quite comfortable places to sit down and relax in near nudity and with plenty of eye candy. There were times when it was really fun there. I had public sex at the rooftop garden, I had nude photographs taken at the lounge, I shoot load after load into the jacuzzi and having other people’s cum getting stuck to my leg hair. It was really fun back then…

Ah… Those were the days…

But going to the spas often usually means you will bound to bump into people you really dun wanna meet there.

We all know who we want to meet at the spas… Some hot guys who will give you a hot and wonderful sexy time during your time at the spa. But, who would you NOT want to meet there?

My first answer? My boyfriend, for sure! I am lucky that Boy dun go spas. Or at least I think he does not go spas. I had ran into my ex before at Rairua, once, when we were still together. We were supposed to meet but he told me that he wanted to go to church and so I had nothing to do and so wanted to go to the spa. Guess who I bumped into as I walked into the private room/maze area after changing to my towel? My ex was walking out of a room, with a guy, all smiles on his face. I feel like punching him right then and there. And some more, after he sent the other guy away as he saw me, he walked me to a room and lie down, ala dead fish, and asked me to ‘do it’. At first I thought of doing it just to vent my frustration but seeing him lie there motionless, I got sick and I left the room. I took a shower and left the spa. Needless to say, we did not have sex much after that and eventually, we broke up.

The next answer I can think of? His friend(s). Oh. How I hate boyfriends’ friends who will go around telling their (good) friends that they saw their boyfriend(s) go to (insert name) with so-and-so etc… I mean, is it even your business to care whether I am going to a spa even if you know my boyfriend? I will not want to know if Boy was seen going to have sex. It hurts to know. What I don’t know, does not happen in my world. I know I am being an ostrich but I guess that is how I handle stuff. I was ‘outed’ by Boy’s ‘friend’ once when I was going to a spa. It took a few weeks for us to get back to how we were before his kpo friend ‘outed’ me… Please be considerate la… I also dun tell my friends when I see their boyfriends at the spa or hitting on me…

Let me tell you about who else I don’t want to meet in part 2… :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home