I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 08, 2011

Orgies - Yet another session...

Hmm… Do you still recall my 2 entries (here and here) on me attending orgies? Actually, if you include the 5-some I posted some time back, that will be 3 entries. :p

Anyway, the BW member who organized the 2 orgy sessions I had attended earlier invited me to a 3rd session. I was interested but alas, I can’t find the time to attend the 3rd session. And so, I was not invited again. About 2 years later, I chanced upon the guy online and asked if he is still organizing such events. Unfortunately, he mentioned he was too busy and had lost quite a lot of contacts and so did not organize such ‘parties’ again. :(

It was a few months after that that I was mentioning to a friend that I had not been to an orgy for a long time and was missing it. He mentioned that he had not had something going on for sometime le also and he decided to do me, and himself, a favor by organizing a session!... Yay~~ LOL

And so we did it in a hotel room, on transit rates. He invited me and asked me to look for a couple of guys to join in. When I reached the room, there were about 6 to 7 guys already there! Imagine… The room was so small… :p

Anyway, that’s where I knew Z. He was the designated bottom for the event. And he seemed to not have enough cocks! :p And there was this older man who looks like he should be in his 50s. Yet, he has a very nice body, probably that of a 30 year old man. Very well defined chest and abs and his cock… My goodness! So hard and firm. He was penetrating Z the whole time and only allowed Z to use his mouth on the other guys… :p
I was really enjoying the sight of the old man power fucking Z and guys taking turns to suck me. As the time goes by, more guys came and join in the room. Those who had cummed, showered and left. So there is a good supply of fresh cocks and willing mouths.

Half way through, the reception called and asked if we want to extend the room as we are nearing the end of the 2nd hour. My friend extended the room for the 3rd hour. After sucking me and shooting his cum on Z, he told me he had to leave and asked me to enjoy myself.

I managed to get to fuck Z after the Old Man finally had enough and cummed. Turned out Z was just waiting for Old Man to shoot so he can have me inside him. LOL. As a group of late cummers have their group fun, me and Z had our little private time. After cumming, I showered and left with Z. Think there is still a small group of 4 men still at it when we left. We exchanged numbers and we had a few more sessions after that… :p

Just a note if you are going to an orgy… you should never expect all the guys there to be of your type. Unless you are the organizer. Also, similarly, you cannot expect all of those who turned up for the session to want to have sex with you. Lastly, as a guest, you should be nice to everybody and if approached, to at least have some body/sexual contact with the person before deciding to move on to the next person. This way, everyone will enjoy the session. It is just sex. You have to remember it is JUST SEX if you are attending an orgy. :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home