I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Check this out!

Hey guys, if you have the free time, can spend some time reading this guy's blog. Rockson rocks man! Haha... He is a straight ah beng blogging... Damn funny. And I tell you, he talks about his horse so often I would love to see it hard man! Makes me hard just thinking about it whenever he starts talking about his horse getting hard. Haha...

Oh, he claims to have a big horse. And in one of his older post, he did mention about 'the time his kar chng kena fucked'... Wonder if he really kena fucked before. Haha... Too bad he is straight... But I know of some guys who love and can seduce straight ah bengs to fuck them... :)

Maybe can get them to organize one so I can see the straight ah beng fuck a gay ass... That will be super sexy man! And I would love to see how big is Rockson... Haha!... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah..dat lockson tok oni la.. sumtimes see his post also like too exagerating.

You wanna see ahbeng fuck a gay guy? FIND ME LAH! haha.. but i must seek ahbeng consent first. hehehe

1:02 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Yah, more than willing! Email me if you have lobang. But hor, I can only see and JO myself. Have to be good boy ah. :)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home