I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I had been a good boy... Why am I so horny?

Heh heh... Why am I so horny? I JO almost daily and I am still so horny...

Today I suddenly find the men in my office so damn handsome and cute! Sheesh... And worse, when I am going home, the guys on the bus and train all look so cute!... Haha... I need my boy!

After window shopping at a shopping center, I have to go bake a cake before I go home. While waiting for an available cubicle, I managed to see a young fella standing right in front of me pissing. He pulled down his pants, took out his tool, shiedled himself from those at the basins (and thus facing me), and piss... Man, his tool! Another one of those 'showers'... Long and thick when not erect... Reminded me of the guy I saw a couple of days back (I blogged that earlier) but this is blackish and the previous one was fair... Nevertheless, it is long and thick... Damn sexy looking and the guy pulled on it further after pissing... Wah! My eyes were almost popping out! Haha...

I had been a good boy... I had not cruised or being cruised for a very long time... This is the longest period of time I had been mono towards a guy after my first relationship... Maybe I am horny because I missed the free offer to JO or oral for me almost anywhere and anytime...

Sometimes, I do miss all those offers... I often bump into those guys and I have to be very disciplined to just smile at them and MOVE ON and GO AWAY... Haha...

I love my boy... I MUST be good. :) Actually, though I sometimes miss those hanky pankies, I don't really desire for them.. I CAN live WITHOUT them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home