I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

New plans

Hmm... I had been lazy... Darn lazy... :/

Well, things were not that great... Imagine your boyfriend refuses to have sex with you for more than a month... Anyway, he says he is really too tired to think of sex... Well, I am beginning to be quite bo chap on this issue liao... If he don't want, then don't want lor... I had told him all I need is intimacy, not sex... If I want sex, I can always find it anywhere if I want to... *Sigh*...

Anyway, I was pleasently surprised by a rather cute guy recently... Actually 2 cute guys... :p

Both of them keep teling me I am cute and I should be more confident of myself... Haha... Well, they make me happier when I am already feeling down... Haha...

*Sigh*... And I think one of them could wanna date me!... *Yikes!*... What should I do?...

Ok, I have decided to start writing my (gay) life story here... Sort of like documenting my HIStory... :) In case I am starting to forget my own life... Haha...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home