I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

He's at it again...

Hmm... I dare say I am not thinking too much this time...

He's supposed to be working OT again... I tried calling him at the time when he is on his way to work and he could not be found... Only called back half an hour later and explained he was tied up and he's late for work... But he was so calm as he spoke. Not the usual way he bahaves when he is late...

He then called me earlier than usual from his workplace... And the place he called from was surprisingly very quiet as compared to all his other calls... He was quite taken aback when I commented on how the background being very quiet today and how good it was for conversing using the telephone... But he managed to explain his way through...

Anyway, IF I am correct, I must commend him for trying his best to make sure everything feels like any usual day... And not to mention his effort...

But I am quite certain I am right this time... In the very unlikely event that I am wrong, I apologise... But please!...

*Sigh*, anyway, I am quite bo chap about his bahaviour now... As long as he is happy. I just don't like the fact that he has to lie to me that he was working...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buaya, may be you want to consider to turn to stright? I think the loyalty and trust is very important to you.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Derrick Teo said...

hi pal,

i hope u are feeling better now...
dun think too much ok?? should love yourself more and be a happy man...

take good care of yourself!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home