I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 13, 2006

Met new friends

I met up a couple of guys recently... Friends who listened to me complaining and offering some support... I would like to thank them for spending their time with me to listen to me and make me feel better. :) Thanks!!

Yah, I was feeling low again... Same stuff... Suspicious behaviour invoked appropriate suspicions... But this really is driving me crazy... A good friend asked me to break up with my boy... So I can have my sanity back... But I loved him a lot and worse... I have no incriminating evidence...

I was unceremoniously dumped so many times, I know it hurts a lot! Even if expected... So that would be the LAST thing I would ever do... And I know my boy do not want to talk about my suspicions... *Sigh*... Looks like I have to divert my attention with something else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home