I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Picture problem...

Ok... I had some feedback that even my avatar is missing. On my end, I can still see my avatar but having some problems with some of the pictures. I would appreciate if you guys can inform me if my avatar is missing. Thanks!!

Ok... This week had been wierd... I felt wierd. I still love him, he's still talking to me and behaving like nothing special had happened... But I just feel I had more freedom and I am quite relaxed with him also... Not that I am bo chap... But I think I had finally begin to just let him be... Let him do what he wants...

Maybe we would both be happier this way... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you have got out of your depression.

I believe you yourself, bf and friends will appreciate you better when you are more cheerful. Some things in life, we may just have to close one eye to. Live life and be happy.

On your avatar, I suggest you clear your browser cache under your Browser System Setting. Your browser maybe holding on to a local copy of your pic and showing that to you.

Pete

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life as per normal.

This is a critical period, if both of you still want to have a sincere relationship.Both of you must know, what is love to you?

Distinguish Lust from love.

Gks

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home