I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm still shy...

Haha... Felt a little wierd after I posted the last post... Like exposing myself to the whole world... LOL!...

Frankly, I do NOT have problems with my manhood... It just need a little external assistance to enhance its perfornamnce and bring it back to where it used to be... :p

After 72 hours, I still have hard hard erections just thinking about sex... I am not regretting my decision... :p

Ok, ok... Change topic... Seems like there had been a lot of weddings during these 2 months... I just had another wedding dinner some days ago... The groom's brothers were nothing to talk about... But the bride's real life brother is yummy! LOL!... And he has 2 studs on one of his ears... Cannot remember which... He has a lean body, looks cute and clean cut and seems to be friendly with his sister's friends... Ooo... Very sexy, I must say... And I like his tight straight front pants and the way the pants made his butt looks very very yummy and made me pant! Haha... He gave me a wink and waved me goodbye when we were leaving at the end of the dinner! Heh heh... Luckily, I was too distracted talking to my friends to think about fucking him... Else, will be damn embarrasing to have a hard on then and there! Haha...

Don't ask me to ask for his number... I don't want my firend to kill me for trying to date her brother! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home