I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gaydar beeping... :p

Heh heh... I helped out at a friend's wedding and I met this guy who's also helping my friend...

At first, I don't really feel a thing... But as the day ends, my gaydar was beeping like crazy!... Heh heh... But nothing happened... :/

He behaved like a straight guy, drove a sports car, speeds like nobody's buisness and physically active but he is still single at 35, grooms himself very well, seems to have a nice body and wears a stud on one his ears. He turned out in a pink shirt for the dinner too! Nice!... :p

The more I see him over the day, the more my gaydar was beeping... I began to imagine and hope he will want to ask me for my name or something like that... Haha... Too bad nothing happened... :p The thing that made me even more yearn for him is when he says he will go for a swim during the break in the wedding procedures because the weather was so hot and he finally can swim when the sun is up... :p

Too bad... :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

sounds like a catch! :P

9:55 PM  
Blogger shine said...

And why didn't you f8king join him for the swim!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

LOL... We do not even know each other... How to ask to join? :p

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just ask him out duhz!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

We don't know each other! :p

I should have TRIED but its so embarrasing if my gaydar was wrong! :p

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home