I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Damn cruisy siah... :p

Hohoho... I just realised JP is SUPER cruisy... :p

I met so many AJs there today and the past 2,3 weeks... Some of them like poly students somemore... And most of them ate not shy about having fun, even with audience... Heh heh... I had even caught people playing S/M there before... LOL...

Thinking of these is making me horny... Hahaha...

But beware of the super ON security there... Dangerous ah...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

JP?

1:06 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Not convenient to mention the full name of the place... Yes, the initial is JP. :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

i oso donno the place
was in sg for two years but nv got majorly lucky...

1:25 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

It is in the far west... Enough hints, I think... haha... :p

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jurong Point!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home