I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Some updates...

Hmm... I was with my straight friend today and we were walking to his car as he was driving me somewhere... I was sms-ing and so was not looking at anything but my phone. Soon, I heard him say, 'Hey! Did you see that?' I was like, 'What? Sorry, I was sms-ing...' He gave me a disappointed look and went on to explain how big and nice the girl's boobs are... She had just walked past when I was sms-ing... And throughout the trip, he kept irritating me bys asking me whether I really didn't see 'them' and was generally disappointed with me... I was like 'LOL'... :p

Straight men are like... Haha...

But hor, we also lah... I look at the guy's butt, chest, arms and legs also lor... :p If only he knew I sometimes try hard not to stare at his crotch when he is wearing his tight business pants... :p Think he will freak out! LOL...

I spent $500 on my boy!! But he says he will return to me...

And he confessed his lost of sexual interest in me... Though he did say he is not like my ex-es and will not seek other men for sex. He will just have less sex (cos he is only having sex with me) overall... But yes, he masturbates...

Sigh... I am a little upset... I am SURE he cannot tahan not letting anyone service him for 1-2 months one... *Sigh*...

Cham liao, I am hopelessly in love with him... If he finds a man to satisfy him, I am considered gone case liao...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

tts a lot of $ ....

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buaya

You're very naive. You believe EXACTLY what he told you. You're just his ATM machine. I can assure you when he found a better BANK! with look and lots of $$$ to offer him, you're nobody to him then. WAKE UP!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

sigh....

11:56 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

sigh... actualli i no longer believe whatever he said... but when it comes to love... sigh...

oh, he paid me back part of the amount liao...

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home