I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blah blah blah...

Just some mumblings...

Oh, btw, missing couple sex does NOT necessarily mean I had been having other forms of sexual contact... I just miss having sex with him... as a couple, that kind of thing, ok? :p In case anyone start questioning me... Hohoho....

In case anyone is interested, I had been diagnosed as being clinically depressed... And I caught a re-run on CNA on why teens kill themselves and I got more depressed... Sigh... What has this world came to?

Oh, and he doesn't really care much about my depression... In fact, my depression had became a mode of convenience for him... Whenever I question him and his behaviour and whereabouts etc, he will say that my depression is making me think too much and shut me up...

Sometimes I wonder whether I am being stubborn, not wanting to let him go but to adopt a wait and see approach... I am just waiting to catch him again before I decide to let go... Though depressing, I am kind of happy when he is going out with me...

Oh, and he is still talking about the place we will be staying in in a few year's time... It makes me feel slightly better... At least he is thinking about stayign with me... But then, my ex was also talking about such stuff a few months before suddenly dumping me... Sigh...

Ok, I think I better stop... This is making me more depressed... haha... :p

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop this life and pursue something better. Don't break your own heart till it could hardly be mended back.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

many other fishes in the sea!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes it is good learning to let go. At least, you will lead a happier life . Let nature takes its own course . Sometimes, it is just beyond our control.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home