I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, July 17, 2006

'Retiring'... :p

Ya... Buaya is thinking of retiring from all these 'Buaya-ness'...

Should I? :p

I mean sooner or later, I might start to think I don't deserve my boy!... :p

Oh, btw, I met a nice guy last week... Sigh... You know, it might be a good thing that he is not local and we can meet up only when he is in Singapore... :/

Oh oh... I hate IRC... :/ But I quite like driving at 3am... :p And I wonder whether I should drive naked or topless or bottomless... wonder how it would feel like... :p

I will try to get the HIStory done asap... REALLY lazy to write... :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive bottomless so I can give you a good massage while you're driving. I'm sure you haven't tried shooting your hot load of cum while driving, right? Lol...

12:18 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Ooo... You tried shooting while driving... I scared ah... :p

Massage me?? With your oral crevice ah? :p

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home