I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Italy?

Since tomorrow morning (local time) will be the final World Cup 2006 match and it will be Italy vs France, I thought I might as well post something... Heh heh...

Found these at Shaved Dudes, another nice gay blog with nice pictures... Are these really from the Italian team?

I would support the team if so... Haha... Especially if the last cute boy is from the team... Haha... ;p







And this is the boy I was referring to...


Cute, right? ;)

So, are they from the Italian team?? :p Who will win the World Cup 2006? :p As if I bother... Haha... I also did not gamble... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home