I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, July 10, 2006

And so the Italians won...

I should have bet on the Italians since I suddenly have a hunch... With the photos and such... haha...

Oh well, anyway, so, are those guys from the Italian team?? :p

And the readership is 9886 now (see the red box on the bottom of the side bar)... Another 120+ readers to reach 10,000... That should take like 1-1.5 days more... :p

Thanks for the support... Remember, the 10,000th reader, let me know who you are by dropping me a note as a comment, in the shoutbox, or by MSN at ibuaya@gmail.com

:)

I will try to arrange something for you... ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home