I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Army Days - BMT

Ya... Finally, going to talk about my NS life... I think I will split it into 3 parts... Afterall, it is a rather long period of time, 2.5years... :p

I actually quite enjoy my NS life... It sure is an experience... Nothing sexual though... But I dun like my reservist, though... :p Anyway, here it goes... Oh, sorry guys, not much sex... :p Afterall, I was still new to gay sex and the army is a scary place for me at that time... :p

When I first entered the army, I was a little scared… I was afraid that being gay, I would not be able to control myself, especially during the shower times… Afterall, I would cum at least once a day, everyday, regardless, and so was afraid of how I am going to control my desires when I am in the army…

Before going for my BMT, I was sent to do the pre-NS checkup… It was hell for me… I was so nervous, I can’t remember much what had happened… I only remembered there was this section that was cordoned off and hidden… I was instructed to go inside and then asked to strip to my underwear and sit down with some other boys, already in their underwear… It was kind of humiliating, actually… I think I remembered it was a little cold and I was really scared… There was nothing erotic about it and of course the last thing on my mind was obtaining an erection… :p

After a while, sitting with my underwear on the plastic chair, we were instructed to all step into a room. There was a doctor sitting behind a table and we stood in a line facing him. I think we were asked some questions and then asked to pull our underwear down to our knees and then cough… It was REALLY weird and I was so scared I was not even looking at the other cocks… :p Come to think of it now, wasted, right? Haha… I cannot even remember what happened after that… I think if the medics are gay, they will love their job! LOL…

After a few months, I was enlisted… I was really scared when it is time for the first communal shower!... The shower room has cubicles, but no doors! And the cubicles are along the curved wall, so basically, everyone is exposed to everyone! I can’t recall what happened during the first shower, guess I was too tired and luckily, nothing happened… the first night sleeping was also scary... and luckily, also nothing happened… no one was walking around for JO, blow job, etc… I think all too tired! Or was I reading too many stories and hoping for too much? Haha… Anyway, the first few days scare the shit out of me. I was also being sabo-ed by a medic, but that is another story I dun want to talk about and it is not sexual anyway… But it made me realized how cute my platoon sergeant was… Haha… His name is Lion… :p

And so, nothing sexual happened in my BMT days, the only interesting times were during the shower times… There will be times when I really cannot tahan any longer, seeing the naked bodies… Some of the guys will be very conscious and would be covering all the way from the changing area to the shower and back, but some would be bo chap…

Once, I can’t take it any more and decide to JO in the toilet cubicle before the shower. It was quite embasrrasing… As even though I made no noise during the process, my cock refuses to go down much after cumming… So, I had to emerge from the cubicle with a half hard cock, rushing quickly to have a cold shower… :p I think those who had seen me with the half hard cock would had known straight away that I was jerking off in the toilet! LOL…

I remembered once, me and a few friends were chatting while drying ourselves after out shower, it was rather innocent, we were sort of rushing and talking at the same time. Towels came off as we started to rub the towels on our bodies to dry ourselves before putting on our shorts… I began to notice that 2 of them were half hard! Haha… The Indian guy is actually near hard but he was not thinking much of it and was just talking, laughing and then putting on his shorts like it is perfectly normal. The Chinese guy was visibly embarrassed… I thought I saw him blushing and he was trying to rush the drying actions and swiftly put on his shorts… I thought it was rather funny… :p

The Chinese guy was later sent to the same unit with me for ACT and as we were quite close, we chose to sleep next to one another in the new place. But the bunk was small and the place for the 2 beds were rather cramped, we decided to push the 2 beds together… But alas, nothing happened, though some of my bunkmates were trying to make jokes out of our conjoining beds… :p I later got transferred for further training and I didn’t see him anymore… We met again though, much later, during reservist… He’s still shy and single… Hmm… Maybe he is gay too… :p Too bad I lost his contact number when I lost my handphone… :/

There is another guy I know in BMT that could possibly be gay… I remembered he was very good to me… I first got depressed in BMT and I actually had wanted to commite suicide then. He was the one who talked to me at the corridor that day… I remembered he put his arms around my shoulder and spoke softly to me… Some other platoon mates saw us and were making funny remarks about us, but he ignored them. But somehow, after we passed out from BMT and were sent to the unit for our ACT course, he suddenly became unfriendly to me… I have no idea why… Maybe he was jealous of the above mentioned guy…

There are other possibly gay characters in BMT… I remembered a group of 3 sissy guys and they were often being laughed at and made fun of… I think I saw one of them later cruising when I was also cruising… Luckily, he did not remember who I was… There was another guy who saw me in a spa, remembered me but could not recall where… I kissed him, hold him in my arms and say, ‘BMT’… :p We did not do anything… He’s not my type… Haha…

And so, came the end of the BMT period… And we were all sent off to different units for further training… Me and quite a lot of my platoon mates were sent to a Guards unit for ACT. It was there that I realised that I had developed a crush on my section commander in BMT. The Guards unit was in Seletar Camp and the buildings were all grayish coloured and it made me more depressed… I started to miss the BMT camp and one particular person… Yes, my section commander… He’s rather cute looking, fit but we never get to see his body, and always jovial, talking cock and making fun of us… It was bad as I missed him a lot during my ACT… It does not help that the commanders in the unit were not friendly and I just find it difficult to blend in… Sigh… I saw him again many years later… in a bus ride and of course, I did not speak to him but just admire him from my bus seat… he’s still as cute, but grown a little rounder… I never get to see him after that again… :/

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

U from Guards too? I had my ACT there oso... the only memory of it was a "jungle survival" course where they chopped off a python's head and invite everyone to drink dripping blood off the remains of that python... GROSS! Ready to strike MY FOOT.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Ya... But read on to find out more... I did not go through the jungle survivor course... :p If we are of the same age, we could be from the same unit... :p

2:44 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

maybe we were bunk mates
hahaha

8:45 PM  
Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

Eh ! You dun remember the "Are you gay?" Question during the medical checkup ?

I am not from guards, CE, actually. But near the end of my operational course, went through jungle survival. Of course, I didn't kill the python. I killed the frog, and pigeon....

And we make herbal soup and I drank quite a lot.. But had nightmares....

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

talking abt killing... I remember my group got one guy... he was supposed to kill the chicken by twisting its head wth a sharp turn on its neck - and he kinda missed JUST that little bit and the poor chicken was only half dead and neck still dangling... WAH LAU! MUST HAVE BEEN A PAINFUL DEATH FOR THE CHICKEN.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Eww!!~~... No more details on the killings... :p I am glad I never had to go through that course... And, no, I seriously dun remember being asked if I was gay at the checkup... I think I must be too nervous to remember anything... LOL...

9:49 AM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

pai seh .... kekekee ...

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Eric said...

Hi Buaya,

Happened to surf into your blog. Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences.

Think we're similar generation...I'm also 30 plus, and aj. Was also quite apprehensive towards NS.

I too remember the medical check-up where we all had to strip to underwear and wait in a roomful of near naked guys...woo...

And on enlistment day to Tekong, I got a rude shock when we arrived carrying our own bags plus the super-heavy ali baba one, and kenna made to assemble on the bball court. Then got ordered, "Strip off ALL civilian NOW!" and try on new uniforms, starting with swim trunk. 100+ naked guys again, and we had guys running up the front when their sizes wouldn't fit to do immediate kit exchange...

Kinda kinky, now thinking back...LoL - did you kenna the same when check new uniforms?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hi Eric

Wah, you sure dug up an old post to comment... Leave me your contact details next time, at least an email lah... :)

No, I was at Nee Soon, so no kinky stuff... The CO is a recruit-welfare CO... :p

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home