I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a day...

Well... I had a good turn bad turn good day... Sigh...

It started wonderful, despite the bad weather (it was HOT!!) Boy actually planned a whole day of activities with me and I was VERY happy... However, towards the end, I lost my wallet(!) and with it, some cash, my identity, credit, debit, ATM and EZLink cards, and worse, a Singapore Sweep ticket(!)...

I was (and still am) cursing the person who stole those stuff (I curse that the person who stole my wallet (which is a gift from my boy), that if he/she speaks, his/her mouth will rot, when he/she shit, his/her ass will rot, when he/she have sex or any form of self or mutual sexual gratification, his/her genitals will rot!!!)Well... Buaya can be a bitch too... :p

Anyway, what is worst is I lost a couple of photos of me and my boy... :( No, not in any suggestive posts... But I was very upset as I had very few photos with him... :(

And so, it began a frantic search for the wallet (in vain) and then a frantic search for numbers to call... I called all my banks to cancel all my cards (a nightmare, I tell you...) and had to make a report with the mall and a police report...

I was upset, you might say... But my boy was always by my side, forgoing the plans made for the rest of the day, scolding me but at the same time, cheering me, basically, standing by me... Sigh... For this once in quite a long while, I actually felt being loved... And I just wished I can just hug him then and there...

And so this is my story of a day which plans went wrong, and turned from good to bad to somewhat good again...

But I am still pissed with the wallet lost, especially the pictures... And oh, I am worried about Ah Longs accepting my lost IC and lending the rotting idiot money... I dun want to be harrassed!! *Touch wood!*... Sigh... I guess I won't have a good rest for several months...

*Shit*... Forgot I need to pay a BIG sum of money to replace the IC... and I wun be able to use $$ for the next few days without my ATM and credit cards... :/ *Grr...*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger covantai said...

Yes,it is indeed frustrating to lose your belongings. You have already did what you need to, calling the banks, making police report etc. Take a deep breath and move along, don't think too much.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

cant imagine tt happening ....
i wont know who to start calling first
citibank or uob or police or safra etc
wah lau ....

be careful next time! :P

9:57 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Ya... already kena scolded many times by boy liao... keep reminding of my loss and his constant reminders of keeping my wallet in my bag... :|

It is lucky that I bought a card holder some time back and I transferred a lot of my cards to the card holder liao... Else, more headache ah!

Kiong, I called UOB first as I have 3 cards with them... then the other banks and then go find police station...

Tell you, it is DIFFICULT to find a police station in Singapore!... :/

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

hahahaa.... yah i think so

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home