I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

La la la la la... Just some mumblings...

I had retail therapy last night and was feeling a little better... :p

We had arguments again... But friend say it is normal for couples to launch into arguments... So, dun care lah...

Oh, as a side note, you know, come to think of it...I had never been chased in my relationships... :p I longed to be chased and I think I loved to be chased... Haha... :p

Oh oh, when was the last time you chatted over the phone for hours non-stop? And some more was talking about your sexual adventures? :p This reminds me of an episode of my third installment of my Army Days...

Oh oh oh... I need a rest... Erm, more likely, a holiday... Some personal matter is driving me crazy now and I am wishing and wishing it can be resolved as easrly as possible and I can go for my delayed holiday... I think I also need a good sleep... And a good hug... :/

Oh oh oh oh... Erm... Think nothing to mumble about liao... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger covantai said...

Arguments are so common in our relationship during the frist few years,almost like once every week. But at times, these arguments make 2 people understand each other deeper so just be zen about it and everything will work out themselves.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home