I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Penile addiction... :p

You know? In psychology, they say most women will develop some form of penile envy... Apparently, we men can do a lot of things because we simply have a penis... :p With the penis, we control the world... Hahaha...

But I think I have penile addiction... :p

Ya, I know... Gay men of course love cocks and dicks... But I think I am more than that... :p

I will use every oppotunity to see as many dicks as I can... As long as the dick belongs to someone who's already sexually mature (i.e. have pubic hair)... Especially at the urinals, changing rooms etc...

I especially like the unerected dicks when peeing... There's is something erotic about dicks not ready for action yet and can launch into action anytime... Heh heh... I love seeing someone erect... beats seeing a hard dick right away anytime... Hahaha...

But, but but... I love hard dicks as well, ok... Haha...

I love BIG dicks and I love SMALL dicks... Big dicks are good for sucking and touching... Small dicks are also nice to suck but especially good for shallow fucking... Haha...

I just love dicks... And I truely believe I have an addiction to the penis... Hee...

2 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

I hardly believe that i had just read THAT

Ha ha ha

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

hahahahaa! same here

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home