I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dunno why...

but I had been extremely horny these 2 weeks!

No matter how often I cum, it doesn't save make me less horny!

Last night, almost every guy on the bus I took looked extremely yummy and fuck-able to me!... It was a horrible bus ride... I just felt so horny!... I cummed twice last night and still feel horny...

Hmm... Am I addicted to sex now??

8 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

yes

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need some help??

9:18 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

eh koko, thats like normal right?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

koko?... :p

I think if I am a teenager, it probably is normal... But I am already in my early 30s leh...

Dun think there is a need to cum twice or more a day, right?... ;p Though I think I would love to, if given the opportunity... :p

Like today, I am feeling horny again... Early in the morning... *Sigh*... How to make it for the whole day?...

Mil... What help can you render to this crocodile? :p

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go run a marathon. You won't feel it anymore.

rgds
shine

12:47 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Shine, I wun feel ANYTHING after that...

Mootoo... you sound funny. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

you are ko ko dial mah...it's good to maintain the horniness mah...as research show, our sexual performance and drive will decrease as we grow older..soon you will need blue pill...

6:40 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Hey, who isn't addicted to sex? :P

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home