I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Financial crisis...

*Sigh*... Due to some unavoidable expenditures, Buaya found out last night that Buaya is heading towards his first ever financial crisis after Buaya started working... Buaya is running dangerously low on cash and payday is still like half a month away!!...

Buaya is desperate now leh...

Anyone wants to be sugar daddy for poor Buaya? Buaya is looking for (rich) sugar daddy for this month or 2... :|

*Please?*... *Pretty please?*... *Pretty pretty please?*... "|

9 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

Koko, you are so hot...sell your crocodile meat, everyone also want. Ah boy can't help you? :(

7:40 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

sorry if i sound a little preachy, rainbowlanders can be a spendrift lot -- they spend a lot of themselves.....

only, if rainbowlanders can spend on the more vital things in life like charity....

8:44 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Eh, boy can't help... I think I spent on him a bit too much too...

And, I think my problem is not because of my sexual orientation... Seriously...

Arrgh!!... I need sugar daddies!...

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thompson has set his eyes on u! Go after him!!!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sell backside?

Anyway, don't keep spending on your boy lah.

7:34 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

sorry la..even thompsonboy also very the poor. You have to divide what I earn with half some more cause I am earning crap currency.

But Buaya, I am rich with love..muhahahah!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Haha... I need love too... :p

10:55 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

*hugsy kokodial*

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will being rich in cum do as well?

Heehee....

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home