I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Guess what...

Yeah, guess what...

There's a Chinese idiom, 'Wu4 Ji2 Bi4 Fan3' (Darn! I got to get a Chinese writing software... Or learn how to write Chinese using Window's software...), right? I think that describes me now... Pushed me to the limit and I responded... negatively... I am really cold towards him the past few days... And he sensed something was wrong... And initially he was indicating that he did not like the new behaviour of mine...

BUT... Somehow, after some time, he 'softened'... And now I truely believe that you cannot be too nice to some people... The more you are nice to him and treat him well, the more you are taken for granted... Now I stopped being nice, I became something he needs to work for...

Let's hope he keeps in up for the next few months...

Anyway, he is going for a holiday soon and we will not be meeting for some time... I will take the opportunity to ask if he misses me when we are away... If he can honestly say he does, then I can consider extending the 'probabtion period'... If he does not, then I will take the opportunity to ask him to keep that in mind and see if I am really needed in his life...

Thanks, guys, for the support you had shown for my decision... I appreciated them... :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

I hope everything will work out for you, koko!

11:40 AM  
Blogger East-West said...

Unfortunately, I think there is a time to let go and walk.d

8:49 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

i say, follow your heart...

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home