I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

6 days...

... and how many more can I...

... not ejaculate? :p

Ya... Just realised I had not had sex or masturbated since I enjoyed my right hand (ya, I am a right hander... :p)on New Year's Day... I think it is partly due to my horrible work load and my getting sick now... Had not seen my dick in its full hard glory for so many days... LOL... Quite unbelievable, Buaya standard... Hee...

And the thing is, I never have a wet dream/involuntary ejaculation, even with so many days of no voluntary ejaculation... :p I wonder how it feels like... I had erotic dreams before... just no night emissions... :p

Anyway, I dun think 6 days is a record for me... But I cannot remember how many days was my record... At least 7-10, I think... Based on NS records... :p I will see if I can hit 10-14 days this time... Haha... Difficult... But with work piling up and no chance of it clearing up in the near future... MAYBE I can make it at least 10 days... Hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home