I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 12, 2007

Do I really know what I want now? :p

After working my butt off the whole of yesterday and still feeling the heatiness... I think I really know what I want now... :)

And I hope now that they call me soon and everything will be smooth sailing... :p

On another note, boy is really nervous about the surgery... And he is talking nonsense... All his worrying is making me sort of regret that I insists he must have the surgery done... For the benefit of his long term health... I do not want anything to happen to him because of this... But I think he must have the surgery because otherwise, I worry everynight and his health is badly affected... The surgery is scheduled for next week... Oh well...

I am promising him goodies and gifts after he recovers... Trying to make him happier and less scared... But he is just making me nervous as well...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

so he's a complete woman now?
congrats!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Aiyoh... You are a BAD boy!... My boy is manly one, ok... It's something for his long term health...

10:22 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

doing something for his long .... ?

wah ... lucky you.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Never mind... I shall not bother...

9:59 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

I wished someone would bribe me to do things for my own personal health and self

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home