I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 + 2

Not some mathematics problem waiting to be solved... That's the number of times my body disposed of liquid wastes today...

I was awoken up at 3.15am with a very bad tummyache... and little did I know, it is the beginning of a nightmare... In the end I had diarrhoea for 15 times and I vomitted twice also...

No one was able to bring me to the clinic and I sms-ed to friends lamenting the fact... Never did I expect that the SMS will trigger my good friend to actually apply leave and purposely take cab to come down my place to send me to the clinic...

I am so so so touched and so so so glad I have such a good friend...

Thanks, Roy! *Hugs*

I am now on a liquid diet... drinking barley and soya bean drinks and trying re-hydrate myself to bring down my body temperature... Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home