I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hot encounter

Been busy over the weekend, so had not been posting... Got to postpone the FB series a little... So guys, be patient... :p

Anyway... before meeting the guys for dinner, I was wandering around RC area and I thought why not pop by the popular and infamous toilet at CL and take a look at what activities are available... Much to my shock, however, I realised that the toilet had undergone a makeover! The cubicle partitions had been brought a notch down and the toilet is now totally non-cruisy friendly... That explains why the toilet was almost like abandoned as opposed to one finding all the cubicles almost always fully occupied last time... :p Seems like that will mean a possible revival of RC as the HQ again... :p In fact, I noticed that there seem to have a revival of activities at RC now...

This reminds me of a particularly hot encounter at a toilet at JP... I had asked if G wants to blow me and he had agreed that we meet there. When I was there, all the cubicles are already occupied and so when G arrived, he has to suck me at the urinals, which is fine with me as I am slightly exhibitionistic. However, that particular night seemed to feel like it is a full moon night... Every now and then, however, we can hear footsteps moving towards the toilet and G will has to stop before the door opens. And almost every guy who entered the toilet was there to cruise!...

So, it started with G sucking me while a China guy looked on and masturbate his big cock head cock. Then G had a good time feeling that China cock while he has mine in his mouth. Then Exec guy came in and G jerked China guy while Exec guy watched me jerk off. Then Muscle uncle came in and Muscle uncle jerked me off while Exec guy watched and G jerked off China guy... Then Malay uncle came out of his toilet cubicle to watch the action and Young man came in to the toilet too... G and China guy freaked a little and went out. Muscle uncle jerked himself till he cummed and I followed him to the wash basins. Young man started jerking off with Malay uncle while Exec guy watched. G came back to the toilet as Young guy cummed and Muscle uncle left the toilet... G entered Malay uncle's cubicle and sucked me with the door open and Exec guy kept a lookout for us. Exec boy then stepped out of his cubicle and started jerking him seeing the action going on... I cummed in G's mouth and G and exec guy left the toilet. Malay uncle watched Exec boy jerk off and I was a little tempted to help Exec boy but I had helped Exec boy before and I know he dun really want to help others. So, even though Exec boy is cute, I decided not to help him and left the 2 of them and exited the toilet quite happy...

That was one of the hottest episode at JP ever... And I would really want to meet Muscle uncle again... He has this cute cock that I like... :p

Thanks for reading! ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sgboy said...

good lord! all that in a public toilet? where is JP? jurong point?

Good story (had to read it twice to get who s sucking who...haha)

1:26 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Kekeke... Ya... :p Join us next time... :p

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home