I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Missing boy...

Ya... I missed him lots... Last met him on Saturday... :p

Was picking up B after work to meet the guys for dinner and as I was waiting for him, I was reminded of how I was waiting for boy... :p And the other cars around were all men waiting to pick up their spouses, either after shopping or work... Then and there, I really began to really miss boy...

The strange thing is, however, I tend to be impatient with boy and as I was getting tired and stressed out, I tend to get easily irritable and angry over little things with him... Is this because I love him too much that I am comfortable with him to vent my frustrations on him? Or am I taking him for granted? Am I expecting too much from him?

Am meeting boy later... I hope I can be more patient and less irritable... It seems unfair to him to suffer my stress... Love him too much to want him to go thru whatever I am going thru...

Haiz...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home