I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Go fuck yourself...

No... I am not scolding anyone... Or was I being scolded...

:p

Earlier on, I attended the BW anniversary gathering and there was a lucky draw prize that I was quite the very interested in...

But I did not get the prize... As my ticket won me another prize earlier...

But... The person who won the prize I was eyeing at declined the prize... And the organizers decided to re-cycle the prize. Subsequently, all 4 others who managed to get drawn for the prize declined to collect the prize... And I volunteered to claim it... :p

What is it that no one wants to collect it but I want it?

It is a kit that allows the person holding on to it to make a replica of an erected penis! :p And the kit suggested that the owner should make his own penis model... ;) Since I am thinking of getting a dildo to try to get used to getting fucked (kekeke... secretly training to be a flex)... I thought it might be good (and cool) if I can make a model of my own penis and literally, go fuck myself...

:p

Thus, the title, go fuck yourself... :p That's what the organizers called the prize, the 'Go fuck yourself' prize...

Hee...

Maybe I can get pictures taken of the process...

But I think I will need someone to help me...

Any volunteers? ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

You are always looking for ways to expose yourself to other people!!! Notty.

P.s. pls post the pictures though

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..buaya is trying to explore his bottom side ah? That's cool
Yes..i agree that buaya should post the pic here.

8:19 AM  
Blogger sgboy said...

I say do a replica of your boy instead...in that way you can be "fucked" by him every night....oh and if you do remember to take a picture and post it here ha ah

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post the photos! Guess you can't place photos of your dick in the blog. At least, the dildo photos should be ok. :p

Can make mutiples?

8:12 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hmm... I might be posting pics of my dick... Kekeke...

Still finding the right helper for the operation... :p

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home