I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight



Hmm... What can I say? The Dark Knight is indeed very very dark...

I dun really enjoy it as much as the previous movie (I didn't really watched the previous movies before Christian Bale became Batman)... :p It kept me at the edge of my seat too much throughout the movie... I was squirming almost from the beginning till almost the end and hoping that the movie will end faster...

This particular Joker is really too much of a villain... Too scary... It is no wonder why so many people believe the late Heath Ledger had to be on medication after acting for this movie which probably led to him later dying of an accidental drug overdose...

He had indeed brought out the dark side side of the human character and created a villain that the Batman is finding very difficult to face and get rid of...

If you enjoy movies that are less happy-go-lucky, more morbidly dark and human... Perhaps you will really like this movie... :p Well, to be fair, I enjoyed it lah... just find it a tad too dark for its own good...

Enjoy the movie...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home