I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Google Adsense

I received an email from Google Adsense earlier... It was to inform me that I had had enough credits to warrant an actual address for them to send the cheque to if I hit US$100 in credits...

But...

A couple of days ago, I received another email from Google Adsense... They are pulling the ads out from my blog... Cos they claim I am, in their words, currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with their policies and that my blog is too adult oriented... But they quoted the most innocent month as an example...

I wondered... Do they really check? Or is it they dun want to issue the cheque?

A source of income stopped...

Haiz...

5 Comments:

Blogger sgboy said...

if that is the case my blog will have no chance to make any money off adsense

I think we need to start a blog about hello kitty to make any money from ads...haha

8:56 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

That one sure can earn money one lor... :p

11:01 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Wah, 100USD, you must have a big fan base. I think I blog until finger bleeding still less than 1$. Haha..

I think they have kind of system to check this kind of agreement.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Oh, no, Vincent... I am not yet halfway to the mark... They will trigger us to provide a mailing address when the credits hit a certain amount of USD... Anyway, its history for me now... Haiz... :p

12:30 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Ya, it might be true that there's no easy money or free lunch out there. Sigh..

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home