I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Curse of the Mummy...

I HATE the movie series, 'The Mummy'...

I believe I suffered from the 'curse of the mummy'...

Why?

Well... The last movie I watched with my first ex is 'The Mummy'... We broke up shortly thereafter...

When 'The Mummy 2' came about, I suffered another breakup...

And so, when the newest movie from the 'Mummy' series is showing, I am really worried... I had already told boy that I will NEVER watch the movie...

I am kinda scared I will lose boy due to this 'curse'...

:/

On Saturday TCS showed 'The Scorpion King', a pre-quel to 'The Mummy 2'... And I saw the movie before realising is is a pre-quel... I wonder if...

Well... I wonder if I am just thinking too much...

Anyway, we are meeting less and less these days... Nowadays, we only get to meet twice a week... and only once last week...

:/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Motivator said...

Face the reality and break the curse. If you two could pass the "mummy" test, you two can be together. Wish you good luck.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home