I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Red Cliff



Watched Red Cliff, 赤壁, recently.

I dun really enjoy such movies as the fighting war scenes really grossed me out most of the time... And I did not read up on such history... But I must say... this show is pretty interesting... I enjoyed the scenes where the war tactics are being discussed and used... Very interesting.

Of course, the men of Red Cliff really attracted me... Kekeke...

4 of the leading men are really my type... Made me drool for them throughout the show... :p

Here they are, in descending order of my liking (lust :p) for them:

张震, Chang Chen




I dunno when I started liking this guy but I think he is one of the coolest and cutest actors ever in Mandarin cinema... He has this boyish-manly look and it just drives me crazy... His 1-eye-bigger-than-the-other-eye look also can be quite a turn on... A defect that made him has more character... :p It's just too bad he mainly got small, minor roles in blockbusters or starring only in lower budget, arty films...

Anyone has his topless pics? :p

*drool*

胡军, Hu Jun




I first noticed this China actor from '蓝宇, Lan Yu', which should be the most famous gay-themed chinese film now... And I loved him ever since... :p His appearance in '金鸡, Golden Chicken' just made me like him more... He is manly and his body really turns me on... Kekeke... He is just too man to be true... Kekeke...

Can't find his topless pics also... Anyone has? What about his frontal nude pics from Lan Yu? :p

金城武, Takashi Kaneshiro



(Ignore Zhao Wei... :p)

This half-japanese-half-chinese actor had been around the scene for many many years... Starting as a singer, he shot to fame with his boiyish good looks... And he flourished as he aged... Now he can really be said to be one if the most handsome actors around... He is really a face to look at... Especially when the movie is not very interesting...

He looks a little strange though in his role as 诸葛亮 in Red Cliff... Maybe he is just too handsome... Or he looks too boyish... :p

Also no topless pics found for this actor... But I wonder if he is too skinny to look nice topless... :p

梁朝伟, Tony Leung




This actor is the oldest amongst the 4... :p But he has his charms... His eyes are those that will kill you... Kekeke... No need to say much about him. His past movies
had proved his charm. Few people will not like him or fall for him... :p

However, I kinda think his face had been over-smoothed for the movie poster... Kekeke...

Though he went totally nude for the movie, 色,戒 (Lust.Caution) and had went topless for many movies earlier in his career, it is quite difficult to find topless pics of him... Maybe he is too skinny for most people and so his topless pics can't really be found on the Internet... Or maybe because he is such a character actor, no one thought of him as erotic... :p

Anyway... This Japanese actor is also very cute:



Who is he ah? :p (post edit: He is Shido Nakamura, thanks, Casio_888)

Anyway... As I mentioned, the movie is rather interesting as war tactics were used and displayed... And I certainly look forward to the 2.5hr continuation of this 2.5hr first part-er. :)

Thanks for reading...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger casio_888 said...

Shido Nakamura ... remember him from Jet Li's Huo Yuan Jia and Clint Eastwood's Letters from Iwo Jima...

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home