I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Need motivation?

Well... If my bonus is not paid out today, I think I will need some motivation... :p

So... Do you need some motivation?

I read someone's blog and I got these 'motivational' posters (or otherwise known as demotivational posters... kekeke...) from this site... Here are some I thought are quite 'motivational'... Enjoy... ;p





















Oh, btw, you can make your own posters too... Try this site and show me your posters... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Twilight Man said...

I love all yr photos, so original & creative!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

They're not mine... I got them from the forum mentioned. :)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home