I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, August 01, 2008

The X-Files - I Want to Believe



Hmm...

I am not a fan of the X-files... Mainly because I am not someone who watches English dramas and serials on television... But the concept of the X-files quite attracts me and so I watched the last X-file movie... which was like a few years back...

This new X-files movie still stars David Duchovny as Fox Mulder and Gillian Anderson as Danan Scully but the 2 of them had visibly aged quite a bit... :p Though I must say that David Duchovny still looked pretty attractive... ;)

The story started with a missing FBI agent and eventually unfolded to a gay couple and a pedophile. Makes you wonder what's the big fuss about a missing FBI agent when thousands of ordinary citizens go missing in the USA... And also... They seem to try to associate the gay couple with the pedophile... Which I dun like the idea of...

This X-file movie is quite dumb, if you ask me... It can be a little confusing as it was not properly explained why the operation on one of the gay couple (which is what the movie is all about) had to be conducted... And it is a little confusing on the missing people part... You tend to not know who is who after a while... :p

In any case, the ending might be crap to some people... It is rather abrupt, if you ask me... And the director seem to want to let the audience decide for themselves whether they themselves want to believe... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home