I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Singapore Garden Festival 2008



Went to the Singapore Garden Festival some time back with a friend. It was quite nice... The crowd seems less than the previous show... But then again, maybe it was the fact that I went at the last day for the previous show... Well... Anyway... That's not what I am going to post about... :p

Here are some pictures of the show... :)

Proof that I had been at the show:


Another season of enchantment...






I dubbed this 'The Cunt'... :p


This Sinking Shangrila won the first prize... and the creator is very cute... :p




Know who this is? ;)








The beauties...


The rainbow... So gay... Kekeke...










I almost wanted to buy this... Worm culture... for composting your organic wastes... But... very ex... $200!... :|




In the end, after a tiring walk, I went home with 7 pots of orchids, 2 pots of pitchers and 2 plant books... And my wallet shrunk by more than $150... :p

I sure hope the plants will do well! :p

And I wanna go back again during the weekdays to get more... Kekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home