I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Finding the 99,999th and 100,000th reader

Hmm... I think I forgot to mention... The 99,999th and 100,000th reader, please do a screen capture and send to me if you are interested to meet me... :)

I know I thick skin lah... But it is also can opportunity for me to meet new friends mah... :) Just like how it is how I met Mr J Black and became friends with him... :)

So, I am all for it... And certainly would love to meet up the 2 persons, at least for coffee... :p ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger sgboy said...

this is interesting, I am coming close to my 99,999 and 100,000 reader too...maybe I should run a simliar "contest" too...haha

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home