I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunrise...

I had been playing overnight mahjong for some weekend nights... And once, I managed to drive back since the session ended at 5am, to catch sunrise from my flat...

I cannot remember why I have my camera with me that day before... But I had it with me and so I decided to snap a few pics of the sunrise from the western end of the Island... Which really, is not the best place to catch a sunrise... :p

But... since my flat faces the east and southeast direction... The scene still looks pretty good... :)







It certainly is refreshing to be up and about so early... With the cool breeze etc... But overnight mahjong sessions are really tiring... :p And it is not easy to sleep in the day time... I usually fall asleep about 7am and will wake up by 11am or noon... :P Very difficult to recover from the lost of sleep... And boy dun like it at all... :p

No wonder my eyebags are getting worse...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Nice picture. It's very nice to hang around with friend till dawn, but the next day will feel super tired.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home